View Single Post
Old April 4, 2006, 01:42 PM   #7
threegun

Okay guys I just got an update. Thanks for all the responses and so quickly. This guy talked in detail to another employee about the incident and how it changed his life for the better. He spent 9 years in prison and was released years ago. He now has a wife and kids. He even showed his leg wound. My coworker originally thought that he had shot the ground between himself and the badguy and the ricochette hit the badguy however the entrance hole is higher than the exit hole meaning that he didn't hit the ground first but did pull the round early as he thought. After talking to the employee who actually helped this guy, I no longer fear he is trying to harm my coworker. We are still going to remain cautions just in case. Again thanks for such quick response.

This whole thing could have been avoided except for one idiot employee who thought it funny not to disclose the rest of the story so to speak to scare the coworker involved. Wait until the coworkers wife gets ahold of him. Very uncool and could possibly cost him his job when the owner finds out.

Page generated in 0.03403 seconds with 8 queries