Thread: Model 11?
View Single Post
Old July 24, 2011, 12:44 PM   #4
bosco269

Model 11

Thanks Krimmie and Armsmaster270.
I downloaded the pdf and it is hard to see the exact look of the rings. I sure do appreciate the help. I do have the recoil spring. There ia a small washer type spacer at the receiver end of the magazine tube. Iy has a set screw on it and as I remember is is flat on the side where it allows the barrel to slide by. Then the recoil spring is slid on and that is it. I have no other washers included. sounds like I am missing those rings at least. The magazine cap may be missing something as well. I will post some pics mid week when I can get them. The magazine cap has a set screw that covers a spring that keepa a pin that slides side to side that had to have a purpose in life. That is all that is there of the cap. From the looks of the pics in the manual you sent there should be more there. I will get pics and post them asap. Is there a source for parts like these?
The gun was a bit rusty and not maintained since her husband died but these crack heads sure messed it up. I would like to get it back in order so she can cherish it. I was her grandfathers. Thanks again guys.

Page generated in 0.02211 seconds with 8 queries