View Single Post
Old July 6, 2012, 10:21 AM   #54
ScottRiqui

I'm not sure if my iPhone has automatically updated me to 5.1 (I have GunLog +P, so possibly not), so this may have been fixed already, but when I'm in the "ammo" screen and try to change the "quantity" field, the touchtone-phone type keypad that pops up completely covers the field I'm trying to change, and the keypad doesn't have a "Done" or "Enter" button. I have to click somewhere off the keypad to make it disappear before saving my changes.

Also, if I'm understanding correctly, the "quantity" entry in the ammo page isn't how much I currently have on-hand, it's a grand total of how much I've bought or made since I started using the program. That figure, while interesting, could probably afford to be buried in a report, and it would make checking/updating my inventory much easier if I could just make the quantity entry in the ammo page match what I currently have on-hand.

Overall, I'm liking the app a lot, which is probably why I'm nitpicking about the small things that still bother me, rather than just discarding the app entirely like I've done with others.

Page generated in 0.02186 seconds with 8 queries