View Single Post
Old March 5, 2014, 07:38 AM   #10
Captchee

For what ever reason Pedersoli wants a ton of money for their guns until the value of the US dollar dropped so much , they were about 1/3 of what they charge now . Heck a lot of times for the price the now want for a Pedersoli , you could be very close to having a custom gun built
But past that
Anyone would make for very good competition target shooting but for every day plinking and just your day at the range target shooting there really isn’t a need IMO to go for that type of piece . Unless you just want to . Then hay 2 thumbs up on that .
Myself I don’t like the Pedersoli LePage . Has nothing to do with the quality , I just don’t like it the looks or the lines even for a later LePage which I would guess its modeled after . Myself I prefer the earlier LePage works which is a lot more like the Mang your looking at

That being said , the price being ask for the LePage is a good price. About where IMO it should be when new . But its not so compared to the new price , its not bad .
The Mang and Kuchen are also reasonable if they are in very good near new shape . But again that’s compared to the New asking price .

but look around some as you if what your looking at is used , you should be able to find even better prices

As alternatives . The Trapper pistol was mentioned . I would also add into that the Traditions, William Parker which frankly is a surprisingly good pistol for the 375 asking price

or check out this custom being offered for 550 from the gun works . and you get your choise of calibers

http://www.thegunworks.com/custprodg...at2Option=yes#

you also might want to take a look at what else they have to offer in thier used area you can save a couple hundred on the pedersoli Lepage

Page generated in 0.03632 seconds with 8 queries