View Single Post
Old September 6, 2013, 01:35 PM   #8
WVsig

Offer them $500 for the Norinco. It is a better frame, slide barrel as long as the locking lugs look good. The Norinco is a much better base gun due to these characteristics. These guns will not go down in value they might even go up a little.

Nothing wrong with the RIA it is a good basic 1911 but it is built to hit a price point and not much more. It will lose value as soon as you fire it. I see them selling used in the sub $400 range all the time.

If I were considering one for a duty gun I would get the Nork. Shoot a 1000 rounds get comfortable with it and then send it out for a bit or tasteful custom work to make it a 1 of a kind.

With the cost of 45 ACP ammo these days the initial cost of the gun is the least of your worries... LOL

Last edited by WVsig; September 6, 2013 at 05:18 PM.

Page generated in 0.02864 seconds with 8 queries