View Single Post
Old September 14, 2007, 10:14 PM   #35
saskuach

Quote:
About 911. From what I have heard about fights/scenarios... I personally believe that you should leave the phone connected to the PD. At least there might be audio record of what is going on (Thus having a better chance if you get sued/tried).
That's exactly what we were taught during our CPL class. Great suggestion. The example we were given was of a home invasion - where your voice on the phone shouting "STOP! I've called the police, I'm armed and will shoot" would help you in court if the BG actually came in and you had to shoot.

Personally, I'm not gonna play Cops and Robbers. I'll let the professionals handle that - they're properly equiped, protected and and paid to do that [color=#FF0000]█[/color][color=#FF0000]█[/color][color=#FF0000]█[/color][color=#FF0000]█[/color][color=#FF0000]█[/color]. I'm gonna get out of the way and shoot whoever is stupid enough to think I'm the next victim.

Page generated in 0.03993 seconds with 8 queries