View Single Post
Old January 1, 2014, 07:36 PM   #2807
alan

At the risk of repeating myself, the ongoing shenanigans, the stone walling and obfuscation of/by the Obama administration, it's ATF and DOJ constitute a giant ZITZ in the face of what passes for the system of justice, as it exists in this country. Of course, I fully expect a continuation of the above mentioned, I would be terribly surprised to see anything else.

As to the following, posted by Tom Servo: "ATF has accepted responsibility for the mistakes made in the Fast and Furious investigation and at the attorney general's direction we have taken appropriate and decisive action to ensure that these errors will not be repeated. And we acknowledge that, regrettably, firearms related to the Fast and Furious investigation will likely continue to be recovered at future crime scenes,", recently JP Morgan-Chase, in one of their "settlements" with federal regulators actually admitted wrongdoing, if I understood published reports correctly. Interestingly, nobody there is being punished either, certainly no responsible parties, though possibly some oh so convenient, low level sacrificial lambs might one day be found.

Last edited by alan; January 1, 2014 at 07:42 PM.

Page generated in 0.03526 seconds with 8 queries