View Single Post
Old July 19, 2009, 08:05 AM   #29
rshanneck2002

uncle billy,its great, the idea of a layered area is fine words. It is exactly what i have done at my home. and please do turn out the lights,flood the outside area. You can see out and the bad guys can not see in,pick good areas in your home for defensive purposes. I have a spot in my house i can cover all 3 doors with a shotgun, from the front to back door and the door to my attached garage and i would never pull the trigger unless one of the doors where kicked in. I know my inviroment inside like the back of my hand and any fool who hears the slide of a pump shotgun,well if he keeps coming he is trully a FOOL! All of my doors and most of the downstair windows have portable alarms attached to them and are switchted on almost 24 hr aday and when i sit at my kitchen table i can moniter the front and back yard with two cameras at said table. We have had alot of home invasions in my area involving apts, they go around banging on doors until some fool opens it,then bum rush and once inside its over. Nope, it aint mayberry these days.

Page generated in 0.03826 seconds with 8 queries