View Single Post
Old January 14, 2011, 03:58 PM   #18
Tactical Jackalope

bigghoss - lmao you're telling me? Nice! It's a sign, maybe a 1911 and Glock will mate and have a hybrid? :P

Burger - NICE! I like the Glock 21, that one looks so silky smooth..Weridish/Nice

Uncle Malice - are you one of the "sons of anarchy" ? lol that sounds awesome. I really like them both, I'm fairly quick to get used to a trigger. To me, different gun...I already begin adusting and adapting to it anyways.

Miami_JBT - Hello friend, a native too I see. Dade County department? What department? I have a messed up life story...let's just say I couldn't so much as really begin the academy cause of a torn ACL and Meniscus. Eventually...hopefully. Well, yes...Thinking about going on to the Glock again...I wish I could try them both out the same day THEN pick one from there. I may just want something different? Also..the gun show tomorrow and Sunday..Are you going?

jmr40 - YES! I know all about Glock and their badass service! Got my Glock 22 refinished there. Took about 8 weeks, but they didn't just refinished the slide. They changed every moving part on the slide and frame including the barrell. It was a police trade in that I had bought so it was high mileage.

On the note of "learning a whole different gun" that's how I do it man, I like learning different guns and do it fairly quickly. Or so I like to think...Minus one.. The SCCY CPX-1 didn't like it one bit. Bought it on impulse and gave it away to someone who now apparently loves it, more power to them lol.
No issue with learning another gun though.

Page generated in 0.02035 seconds with 8 queries