View Single Post
Old July 16, 2012, 08:32 PM   #25
lee n. field

Quote:
2. This brings me to my second sticking point. I like Lee and so far have been impressed with their products and price points but I've read some pretty bad reviews about the lee pro 1000(which would be the one I would want if I went lee). But at $180, coming with the pro powder drop, the case feeder and the bullet feeder not being too expensive, I'm almost willing to take the risk, ESPECIALLY since, the bullet feeder is compatible with boolits!

So guys and gals, Give me your thoughts! Any suggestions? Reviews? Something else to look at? I appreciate anything you can tell me!

I like Lee presses, looking at the pro 1000 as well
I use a Pro 1000. It's finneckey. It's handgun only. And it's three station only -- no room for a separate crime die (or FCD). It can work, but it's work, if you get my meaning.

But, FS Reloading has the Load Master for not a whole lot more than you're seeing for the Pro 1000.

When I spotted that deal the other day I was strongly tempted to sell off the Pro 1000 and upgrade.

Quote:
Want high quality that works with current lee dies
Everything out there now should work fine with the Lee dies except the Dillon Square Deal.
"As was the man of dust, so also are those who are of the dust, and as is the man of heaven, so also are those who are of heaven. Just as we have borne the image of the man of dust, we shall also bear the image of the man of heaven. "

Page generated in 0.02731 seconds with 8 queries