View Single Post
Old February 13, 2006, 01:05 PM   #1
Half-Price Assassin

"I Know where You Live"!

ok i am bored, and i was watching the movie, Punch Drunk Love, with adam sandler, and in the movie he does something stupid, he calls a phone sex line, and gives his real name and credit card number to the girl. after they talk, the next day the girl calls him, and and asks for money, he refuses, and she sends some thugs after him to collect $750. he pays them $500, and they beat him up, he then runs away, and as he is running from them, one thug says "why are you running, we know where you live", then they drive away. later in the film they try crash into his car and hurt in girlfriend, but he beats them up.

now here is the question, i have, if you being attacked or harassed, and a group of people yell they know where you live, is that considered a threat against your life, and your families life, to respond with deadly force? i know it sounds crazy, but in this day in age, normal people wouldnt say such a thing, and those that do should be taken seriously. i am wondering what you guys think, and what you would considerd if one person or a group tried to hurt you, then threated to come after you at home? what would you do in that moment? how would you respond, would you act, or ask for their names and numbers to call the police?

HK Marketing Department's new slogan "HK. Because you suck. And we HATE you"

Page generated in 0.03088 seconds with 8 queries