View Single Post
Old May 26, 2011, 08:25 PM   #7
ipscchef

Thanks

Thanks for the responses, but that still leaves a timeline discrepency if the film on the History channel is to be believed. As I stated this was from 1956, and it does appear that these officers had been using this technique for a while at least.

BTW, no disrespect to anyone, but before the '08 election, Wikpedia listed Barack Obamas' birthplace as Kenya, I have seen that with my own eyes, and have a friend who still has that older page saved on his PC. So I am not sure how much credence I want to give to Wikpedia as far as dates OR places goes. I was going to post more about this, but this is not the proper forum

I do think that Jim March is correct though about the Leather Slap matches, that would still indicate that Jack Weaver had been teaching it before the 1959 date given by slopemeno, which I do also believe is correct.

Again, thankd for all of the input, and it is not that big of a deal, but I would like to get a real timeline of how and when it became widespread, just out of curiousity. Like I said, to me, anyway, this is one of the great quantum leaps in LE and firearms use in general.

JMHO, and as always,YMMV

Willy

Page generated in 0.02199 seconds with 8 queries