View Single Post
Old October 21, 2009, 07:42 PM   #22
Polomax

Possible Friends that do shoot ????

Do you possibly have any friends that have a semiauto that you could shoot with and learn the ropes of the gun in question ??? If so there is nothing like learning hands on in a safe area to do so. Im all for hands on learning and most of the safety courses i`ve been to are good if you have no experience shooting a weapon. But if you have shot different weapons over the past 20 something years you have atleast a leg up on most. I would recommend possibly getting together with some neighborhood shooters that you know well enough to shoot with, find a safe area and show them your semiauto you have,.... .. see if they also have semiauto`s if so tell them to bring one of theres to the shoot direct your semiauto questions to them & see 1st hand show-and-tell..... the rest is FUN, FUN. FUN........ Congrats on the new peashooter the Glock 19 is gonna be MY NEXT PURCHASE...... did you also look at the Model 17 and the 34 ???? I find that the 19 IMO will be a nice all around shooter out of the 3.... Good luck and be SAFE !!!

Page generated in 0.03182 seconds with 8 queries