View Single Post
Old January 31, 2009, 11:08 PM   #31
Nnobby45

Quote:
You teach teenagers to ignore road ragers, yet you looked at the Mercedes driver three times?
I'm not sure that completely ignoring someone who pulls up next to you is a wise thing. He's already escalated things whether you look at him or not. Can't speak for everyone, but looking to see what he's up to seems like common sense to me. Maybe check things out and then ignore him.

We've all got stories like that. A gun shouldn't be an issue. Can't tell you how many times a driver got impatient with me when I was going just as fast as the car in front of me. Some people get mad when you leave a safe cushion and aren't tailgating the car in front of you like he's doing to you. I've been running into some pretty agressive gals lately, also.

I agree, that guns shouldn't be part of the discussion. However, things have escalated to something serious over less.

I too, have changed lanes in what I thought was plenty of time, only to have the driver behind me indicate his displeasure by coming up fast behind and tailgating---just like happened to BMW.

Nothing usually comes of it because the driver probably does that all the time to many people---but you never know.

Last edited by Nnobby45; January 31, 2009 at 11:18 PM.

Page generated in 0.06131 seconds with 8 queries