View Single Post
Old June 17, 2013, 08:14 PM   #7
tahunua001

Quote:
First off you don't need to strip the gun to change to a 30 rd mag. You push one botton(well pull back) and the stock 10 rder comes right out. That simple.
um... no, that only releases the floor plate, the magazine body remains intact. the trigger group holds the magazine body in place.

Quote:
Second... my 40 rd mags are way faster than strippers. You'll have to reload 4 times just to equal one mag. I then I just slap in another 40. I've not had one failure from my after market mags. Not one. Plus if you ever scope your rifle strippers won't work unless you use a very short scope.
so if you had a single 40 round magazine and I had a stock 10 rounder and we had to fire 80 rounds and all our ammo was on stripper clips you seriously think that you could get your 40 out and loaded all the way to max again and have all 80 down range before the 10 rounder with strippers?

modularity is the only advantage that the high caps have over fixed. if you are restricted to only a single mag the stock mag is superior.

Page generated in 0.03646 seconds with 8 queries