View Single Post
Old December 30, 2012, 09:42 PM   #254
Dr Big Bird PhD

Quote:
I'm sitting here and am really saddened that you only see a Right.
The right to bear arms? I'm sorry my country was founded on it please explain what I should see instead.

Quote:
But at the same time a lot of you have no regards for the moral responsibility that come with owning a fire-arm.
Please don't lecture me. I know how to own, clean, and use a firearm. 99.9% of the firearms in the country are used ethically, how can you say that we don't understand this morality?

Quote:
You already freak out by the mere thought of some type of mandatory storage.
The majority has no right to tell me how I can use and store my property.

Quote:
Don't tell me this or that, you infringe my 2a. Gunregistration? It's the first thing of them grabbing my guns. Selling through an FFL? Get your hand out of my wallet!
Irrelevant rhetoric that doesn't have a point other than sarcastic cheap shots. I do not define my personal property in relation to others and what they have to deal with in order to keep their property.

Quote:
Training? A gun is not a car which is a for more dangerous object! Really?
Statistically speaking cars kill far more people than guns in the United States. More accidental drownings happen each year than rifle deaths. By that logic pools are more dangerous than rifles. While I don't believe that, you must perform an attempt to present a logical reason to demonize firearms in relation to other potential pieces of property a citizen can own.

Quote:
If those things work in my country, they will never work in yours.
Your crime rate has gone up since you "removed" firearms from your country. Not to mention there are enormous social and demographic differences between our countries that you are ignoring.

Quote:
So, it probably would be a great idea writing your representatives in Senate and Congres pointing out the basic necessity of your 2a. Don't change anything. Those 10,000 deaths each year will go away when we go to bed tomorrow night for it is then you start the count again and begin with 0.
What faulty logic, if 10,000 deaths occur a year
A) 10,000/350,000,000 = 1/35,000. That's a .000029 ratio, .0029%. How devastating, I mean thats like twice as likely as being struck by lightning!
B) You cannot cite per year statistic and then say we restart the clock at 0 the next morning. That is a rather poor construct of time reference.

Quote:
Good night, America, sweet dreams.
You're welcome for our central bank bailing out the entire European Union.

Your remarks are quite childish. I thought Europeans were "enlightened".
Who you are is not a function of where you are. -Off Minor

Page generated in 0.02208 seconds with 8 queries