View Single Post
Old February 25, 2014, 11:34 PM   #11
SHR970

Really????

Besides her posing with the shotgun in the photos for the press. Other than the smell of a recently fired gun and the "supposed shooter"with which they could swab and the gun for residue and match the residues via a mass spectrum analyzer? Not to mention the recently emptied shell that has "tooling marks" that would match the "supposed" gun used if they wanted to match them up?

I took you two weeks to come up with these attempts to discredit what I stated????? You must have missed the part that this neighborhood is higher rent district...not the "hood". Gunshots are not the norm around there. But what do I know, I only live in the region.

I even gave the police report numbers associated with the supposed claim of discharge of a weapon within the city limits and the "robberies" / "burglaries" as reported. Have you ever hear the phrase, "anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law?" Why don't you request a copy of the police reports and see what the responding / reporting officer(s) had to say?

Edit to add: Try Google maps and see the size of the properties. You would understand why I said the wad would be in the grass. If not in hers, it would be on the neighbors back yard. It can only be one of two properties.

Thanks for playing!

Better luck next time.

Last edited by SHR970; February 25, 2014 at 11:49 PM.

Page generated in 0.02223 seconds with 8 queries