View Single Post
Old October 4, 2013, 11:15 AM   #21
BigJimP

Yes, because I like to shoot all of my handguns ...in tactical drills...drawing from a holster....( double taps, reloads, etc...)...for fun, if nothing else...

so I have holsters for my 1911's, my Sig's and all of my revolvers...

but its not as ridiculous as it sounds ...when one holster ( like a Kramer leather - which I prefer ) ... for a 1911....will fit any one of several 1911's I own in 4" or 5"...( I don't need 7 different holsters ) .....same on my K frame S&W revolvers...( I have about 7 K frame revolvers...in 2 1/2" and 4" barrels ) but I only need one good Kramer holster for a K frame...it will fit all of my guns.

I do have more than one holster for a model of gun ....like 1911's ...because I like to have a Scabbard style for training and an Inside Waist Band for carry..../ some guns, like my double stack Sig 226's I'll never carry because they're just too heavy compared to a 5" 1911 ...so I only have a scabbard style holster for my Sig 226's.

Holsters are not cheap ....but if you buy good ones / chances are you'll keep them a long time / and they'll maintain their value if you decide you want to sell the gun. That's partly why I buy Kramer horsehide leather, with a forward FBI tilt ...over the years, I've figured out it the best holster for my needs.

Page generated in 0.02104 seconds with 8 queries