Thread: Family problems
View Single Post
Old June 6, 2009, 07:52 PM   #30
cracked91

Quote:
Sorry but your parents should have the guns,not that your not capable but them being down stairs and being the first to respond it's there call! what do you think an intruder is going to do if he sees you coming down the stairs with a gun? First thing is grab your mom or Dad,now you have a hostage situation it just esculated!

Im sorry but I disagree with this statement. If the father is not willing to mentally condition himself or does not really care that much to have a gun, then as long as he is okay with it they son who actually knows what he is doing should be the one armed. If one of the inexperienced parents grabs the gun, then gets it taken away from them because they are not actually ready to kill someone, then the situation really just escalated. As for your brother, Until he really gets some experience with it you should have him bring his 20 ga just unloaded. I think the scare factor for the BG would go up when confronted with two people with long guns vs. just one. I would say get to where your family is as quickly as you can and then assess the situation from there.

Page generated in 0.02186 seconds with 8 queries