View Single Post
Old August 5, 2001, 02:36 PM   #121
Kiffster

I have to agree with 2nd Amendment on "The Firing Line" title. I love this forum, but it is somewhat different than the focus and ideals of the magazine. It also does not present an idea of what the magazine is about or catch attention.(Having said that, I would prefer it to SWAT and would snap up the mag in a heartbeat if I personally saw that title. I just don't know about the average gun user or LEO.)

I think we should include a list of "buzz words" that might convey the ideals of the magazine. Things like: "GUNS, WEAPONS, TACTICS, TACTICAL, FIREARMS, Law Enforcement, Personal Protection, Modern, Professional, Armed, Citizen, Advanced, Practical."

We could also make a list of Buzz words to avoid that don't apply to this magazine. Like: Sport, Arsenal, Warrior, Covert, Rosie... you get the idea.

The lists should represent what Rich has in mind for the mag, not what we have in mind, so we would just be making suggestions. A list from Rich after some suggestions from us may be useful in finding a title, as well as understanding his ideals for the magazine.

One more idea before I go: "Practical Tactical"
(I'm actually geting paid while I think of these Yes, I will keep my day job)
Kiffster is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.03164 seconds with 8 queries