View Single Post
Old March 9, 2001, 10:55 PM   #11
Badger Arms

I watched VERY closely. Definietly a Remington 870 police with factory folding stock. Here's what I noted. It has two Uncle Mike's elastic Buttstock Carriers attached to the stock so that, when folded, they lay on top of the stock. The total of 10 shots is clearly seen in one shot as is the fact that the webbing goes around the stock. There are no 'holes' that go through the stock even though this is what I assumed the first time I watched the movie. Neat trick.

Interesting sidenote here. The Sarrah Conner character fires at the T1000 (disguised as Sarrah Conner) in the last scene. The person firing from behind is actually Linda Hamilton's Identical Twin Sister. The T1000 in this scene is actually Linda Hamilton (because she is in the foreground). In a movie full of camera and computer tricks, the oldest trick in the book -- the split screen -- is discarded in favor of CLONES!!! Got this from an interview Hamilton did on Reigis and Cathy Lee. Man, I didn't know she had a Twin Sister. That Doubles my fantasy!

Page generated in 0.03711 seconds with 8 queries