View Single Post
Old October 31, 2013, 08:32 AM   #1
whitebox

one-piece barrel can't take it apart! how to cut the barrel then?

what kind of problems will i run into cutting this rifle barrel?
i'm going to get my hunting license in a few days. and then buy a turkish made rifle. this rifle will cost about 100 dollars, so value is not a problem. now this gun is a one shot load and fire. so like no more than one shot at a time. i guess it's called not an automatic. there was another model with a 5 shot storage. but not this one that i will buy.

one thing about this rifle is it can't be taken apart. at all. it's a one-piece gun the whole thing. that's what they told me at the gun shop. tell me if you've never heard of a rifle that can't be taken apart.

so if i want to cut the rifle barrel i would have to put the whole gun under the band saw. my question is what do you think of that? does that sound like a bad idea to you or is it okay? i'm just afraid the power of the band saw will break other parts of the gun. i don't know.

the brand name is setsan, it's turkish. i tried to find something on the internet with that name and i couldn't. setsan might be related to the Kral Arms company.

one other question, b/c i don't want to make a separate post. i'm in iraq. it's legal to cut rifle barrels, here. what is the minimum i can/ should cut it down to without any problems for myself? again, it's legal.

Last edited by 4V50 Gary; November 2, 2013 at 05:52 PM. Reason: clarification (ESL)

Page generated in 0.02727 seconds with 8 queries