View Single Post
Old March 2, 2012, 05:32 PM   #17
m&p45acp10+1

My Lee Breech Lock Challenger still works after 2 years. Over 400 thousand pieces of brass processed on it in that time. It still works the same as it did the first night I bought it. I will bet someones elses grandkids will be using it years after I croak.

I never had to ask how to make it work. The turret press is user friendly if someone knows how to follow simple instructions. I know of 3 beginners that started with them, and they work just fine for them.

The Lee Progresseves from what I have seen can be cantankerous. The problem is most times the people that buy them, have zero experinece at reloading. They purchase the machine, bolt it to a bench, attach a couple of things, and expect to start pulling the handle and cranking out rounds. When it does not work because they do not know how to adjust stuff they come online saying how it is crap. Then people come on saying buy this blue one, or this red one, or go with green, then some wierdo says use the orange one. That said in some things you get what you pay for. The single stage presses made by Lee, and the Classic Turret are great press at a great price. They would be a great value even if they wer priced at what some of the others that are green, and made in china do(which usualy happens to be around twice as much)

Page generated in 0.02147 seconds with 8 queries