View Single Post
Old April 24, 2011, 09:32 PM   #131
Alaska444

Quote:
alaska, 2 guys subdued these bumz without firearms so it can and was done. I know that just proves a firearm wasn't needed? wrong - some of us are just saying we aren't ruling out a firearm.
These kids were wilding, acting as bullies and they hesitated when confronted. Now the case that I keep referring to in an all out attack by 8 thugs in Idaho where the man shot two and then was overtaken by the rest. So much for being able to take out the first 5 and then the next ten as many have commented. In an all out attack where physical harm is meant, not just a bunch of creepy kids acting tough, I don't see the gun doing you any better than it did the person in Idaho.

In addition, he was arrested and initially charged with attempted murder which was later dropped after the grand jury failed to indict him. Not sure why everyone keeps over looking this real example of serious intent to do harm and men actually continuing to press the attack even after he backed up, warned them twice and then started shooting away. Multiply the 8 to 30 and now we are talking Rambo type of tactics to overcome that mob. My vote is that you will fail if you try in such a no win situation. Probably better to run and seek refuge if possible. Might help you avoid a whole lot of legal problems, both civil and criminal. Take a look at the follow up to where he stands now.

http://www.cdapress.com/news/local_n...4d03a1ebb.html

Page generated in 0.02365 seconds with 8 queries