View Single Post
Old May 26, 2008, 04:59 PM   #15
Joseywales3

Agreed. Which reminds me, steer clear of Gypsum Valley Outdors Sports in KS. He sold me a Ruger Super Blackhawk Hunter - NIB. The rear sight had been painted! He told me that the gun is NIB and refused to take it back - I'll admit it was a few weeks later because we moved. But he knew the gun was used! It was returned to him by one of his customers and since the guy never shot it (I guess God told him that, since I don't anyone else who could verify it whether a Ruger tank has 3 rounds or 30 through it) it was ok to be sold as NIB.

NIB means new, never sold, transferred, registered, etc. Am I wrong about that? I took a bunch of crap from a member on another forum, because he said I was being picky. Which brings me to another point. Everyone has a different level of tolerance, or what I like to call, level of give a [color=#FF0000]█[/color][color=#FF0000]█[/color][color=#FF0000]█[/color][color=#FF0000]█[/color][color=#FF0000]█[/color] : )

Ok, last one, I promise. Welsh Subaru, in PA sold me a brand new Outback in 1999. After a couple days, I started noticing window trim that looked "off" and white resiude stains under the fender. Yes...the kind that are left from wetsanding. The car had over $1,000 of body work completed before he sold it as "new". He later admitted that 9 of his cars were damaged before being sold as new, but refused to make any consideration. Subaru of America was not very happy about that and forced him to take the vehicle back and provide me with a new vehicle. All I asked for was an extended warranty - would have been much for both of us in the end.

Page generated in 0.03029 seconds with 8 queries