Thread: Brass Rats
View Single Post
Old October 9, 2011, 10:35 AM   #10
4runnerman

The range i go to is the only one in 75 miles now that they shut the other one down. I was out there at 5:30 AM this morning and i was not the first one there. These AR rifle people with 223's. I need to say--I LOVE YOU PEOPLE. Man it don't take them 15 minutes and there are 300 cases laying on the ground.
I shoot 308 and 223 and 45 ACP. While i wait for barrel to cool in between rounds i pick up brass. This week was back to narmal again. In 2 days i got around 600 more 223.s , 100 to 150 45's,, Misc brass betweeen all the deer hunters sighting in. Seems only one out of about 10 people reloads around here and they are more than happy to give me there brass. 9MM's ,,,,No one reloads them. I pick up some but if a guy were to sit out there all day i bet there are 10.000 laying around out there. They get kicked into the sand and all over. Have been using the wifes collander to run them under water and clean them up a little before i pick out the bent and beat up ones. jbotto--drop me a line for 223's. I have one guy that buys all my stuff (everything i can get) but im sure i can part with some 223's. Mainly i just wanted to know im not the only brass rat around. Wife says it has become a compulsion. I can't walk buy a pc with out stopping and picking it up.. It sure offsets my $300.00 a month shooting habbit. Yes thats true all $300.00 plus a month and i reload.

Page generated in 0.02452 seconds with 8 queries