View Single Post
Old October 20, 2005, 06:48 PM   #17
Wynterbourne

Quote:
Why would someone who obviously wants to be a survivor as much as you do smoke cigarettes?
Because I'm an addict.

In all seriousness, I started smoking during a SEVERELY self-destructive, suicidal streak, when I was much younger. Over the past few years I've tried to quit a few times, but simply haven't been able to. Something about having a grandmother die of skin cancer, an aunt die of lung cancer, a sister who had a double mascectomy due to breast cancer, an aunt dying of cervical cancer, an uncle getting prostate cancer, a cousin getting cancer in his lip, and my mother developing emphysema, just makes me think that I really need to get off the stuff.

Just waiting for my insurance deductible to roll over at the beginning of the year, then it's off to the doctor for some Buproprion.

"You can say ‘stop’ or ‘alto’ or use any other word you think will work, but I’ve found that a large bore muzzle pointed at someone’s head is pretty much the universal language." - Clint Smith

9mm. Because no matter how you try to rationalize it, .45 ACP is still for people trying to compensate for -something-.

Page generated in 0.03196 seconds with 8 queries