View Single Post
Old December 15, 2012, 11:03 PM   #6
jtmckinney

Thanks Tom for leaving this open. Hopefully nothing will change that.

I have had some more time to think about this and realized my sons had a couple of teachers and school administrators that I think could have been trusted with this duty. Especially when my sons were in the lower grades. After Elementary school out involvement (mostly my wifes) wasn't as welcome. Of the two I would most have trusted one was male and the other female, probably others but these were the ones I had some contact with.

My wife has driven a school bus for over 15 years. I would also trust her if the situation called for the extream intervention we are talking about.

Responsed so far have been great and hopefully those that only viewed this thread also took something of value from it.

Sparks, the link you posted was "Spot On".

I do not have the wit to express the way the event makes me feel!
James
When I am weaker than you, I ask you for freedom because that is according to your principles; When I am stronger than you, I take away your freedoms because that is according to my principles. Frank Herbert "Children of Dune"

Page generated in 0.03530 seconds with 8 queries