View Single Post
Old November 26, 2009, 09:51 AM   #3
Gbro

Mine was as I posted, a spot along a game trail that has been the exact spot of a scrape for years. Each year I chastise myself for not getting out early enough with that $400.00 trail camera I just had to have.
The deer in my(this) area are what the DNR/USFWS might call an enhanced herd. The Gray Wolf has put this herd on heightened alert. One dose not often get a second chance on a deer around here. Its been 12 years since I have taken one, granted I do not put in the time I used to but things are different today.
When I swapped the chip out in the camera to view this picture I was within 5 ft of the camera before I stepped in front of it and the flash as always startles me, and there is that pop/poof that accompanies the flash.
If you look at the hind leg of that little buck you will see a small disturbance on the ground. I believe he was just about to start the scrape and the camera spooked him.
But then as new to this as I am, what do I know??

Page generated in 0.02472 seconds with 8 queries