View Single Post
Old December 5, 2009, 07:16 PM   #1
MacGyver

Looking for help with part ID

Hey all,

Here's my situation. I picked up a used Rossi .357 a couple years back. Put about 200 rounds through it with no problems, then the cylinder started to bind and would not rotate. Determined the problem to be in the rear of the cylinder where the firing pin comes through the frame. I don't know what the part is called but it's just a small metal donut looking thing. Took the pistol back to the retailer, had it sent in to their repair facility. They milled a new part and sent it back to me. Took it home, inspected it, and had the new replacement part promptly fall through the barrel after cycling the cylinder a few times. I took it back to have it sent back in, subsequently deployed to Iraq for a second tour, and upon my return they still have not fixed my revolver citing that they can't find the part needed. I've given up on them, their customer service is horrible. What I am hoping you can help me with is identifying what the part I need is called and/or where I can find get a hold of one.

Page generated in 0.03131 seconds with 8 queries