View Single Post
Old February 25, 2000, 07:55 AM   #1
Judge Blackhawk

Well I know this aint much dealin with guns, but I just have to say, that at my last Cowboy match, I was moved to tears.

All us wanna be cowboys were decked out in our cowboy attire and all just talking and waiting for the match to start.

Then from over in the corner of the match grounds, two lone cowboys were carrying a small blue triangle with little white stars on it. There was no fanfare, there was no call to order.
But everyone of those cowboys stopped talking, turned towards the two cowboys and removed their hats, the ladies placed their hands over their hearts. Ever so softly from a small radio came the haunting sounds of our National Anthem. It seemed as though even the wind stopped to listen and watch as our Nations colors were presented on a solotairey flag pole at a cowboy action shoot in a town that no one in our Nations Capital seems to care about.

I wonder how many other flags are flown over the cowboy matches, gun shoots and gun shows in this nation. And I wonder how many flags are flown at the media get togethers and the liberal outtings that they do.

Yes I am proud to be an American, and so proud of my fellow Cowboy shooters. God bless each and everyone of you and may the Good Lord grant us as Americans the will and the fortitude to stand proud and keep America free.

Judge Blackhawk

Page generated in 0.02158 seconds with 8 queries