View Single Post
Old April 12, 2013, 10:01 AM   #28
Waspinator

Quote:
restrictions = YES...........No firearms to crack heads, wackos, gangbangers, humans with a history of violence, repeat felons...........
This.

Reminds me of the story, from two months ago , of a woman who was arrested for pulling a gun in a Chuckie Cheese's on another mother during an argument. She had a permit to carry.

Turns out she was an ex-crack head , was arrested multiple times, convicted a few times, commited a couple of times for mental evaluations and even had a restraining order put on her at one time from her own family members.

The police department originally denied her permit (rightfully so), but she appealed the decision to the CT apeals board, and those jokers allowed her permit ??!!!

Those laws would have worked, should have worked, to keep a firearm out of the hands of a wacko... to bad our system is so screwy that somehow, someone like this can still get a permit.

Link to the story (don't think the video is correct anymore, but the text is there).
http://www.wfsb.com/story/21200453/a...nied-by-police

So, I do think there should be some kind of common-sense laws in place to keep firearms out of the hands of those that have shown they should not have them. That is why I voted "Yes: there should be some restrictions" in this pole.

Now.. some of the other gun laws out there.. that is another story.

Page generated in 0.03722 seconds with 8 queries