View Single Post
Old June 26, 2008, 07:07 PM   #3
Playboypenguin

My body has only had contact with a bullet in motion on two occasions.

One, although not pleasant, was not that bad because it was just a grazing from a .22lr fired accidently by my sister while trying to disengage a safety when we were kids. It grazed the top right side of the rear of my skull. It barely nicked me but felt like getting hit with a big rock thrown at close range. I still have a small lump and scar from it.

The second was much worse. I shot myself in the top of my right foot with a .22 revolver. It entered the top of my foot and exited out the left side of my arch on my foot. It was immediately and incredibly painful. It felt like my foot had been torn off and continued to hurt for days after getting to the hospital and getting the wound cleaned and stitched up. My whole foot bruised up to above my ankle and was extremely sore. I have a nice three point star shaped scar on the inside of my arch on my right foot to this day. The doctor said I was lucky that I was not wearing shoes since the bullet sterilized the wound and did not force any foreign matter into it.

Page generated in 0.04007 seconds with 8 queries