View Single Post
Old January 1, 2009, 03:43 PM   #21
scorpion_tyr

I don't go to places that don't allow CCW's. Exception: Federal Buildings, Police Stations, Military Bases, Gun Stores, etc. I have no problem leaving the gun at home or in the car when I go to these places because there are already a lot of people with big guns to protect me there.

When it comes to sporting events, concerts, etc. I don't go at all anymore. I'm not that big of a sports fan, loud music hurts my ears, I don't like crowds, and at all of those type events that I've been to there have always been acts of violence somewhere. Most of the time I never saw anything, just caught it on the morning news the next day.

Thousands of people + excitement + alcohol (sometimes) = a dangerou situation.

When I do have to leave my weapon in the car I always make sure it is well hidden. Immediately after getting back in my car I always make sure it is still there, loaded, and one in the chamber, and make it readily accessible again. In the event my weapon is stolen the insurance policy I have will cover it, and I have plenty of handguns I can use until the check comes in to replace the stolen one. That's the number one reason I own more than one firearm.

Page generated in 0.02596 seconds with 8 queries