View Single Post
Old January 23, 2013, 04:13 PM   #23
Japle

Quote:
Somebody at EAA is being "penny wise and pound foolish." That miserliness on their part has cost them much more than their advertising budget can recoup.

Reply:
It does sound that way. Of course, I haven't heard EAA's response to any of this. Still, you would think that a company like EAA/Tanfoglio would pick up on some of this chatter and pour cold water on it real quick!
Good point.

EAA or Tanfoglio has never, to my knowledge, responded to any of the complaints about broken guns or horrible customer service. They have to be aware of the problem. You know there are people at the facility that read firearms forums.

As a comparison, when I posted pics of S&W’s major screw-up (a 686 with six chambers and seven cylinder flutes) last year, they responded quickly and did a great job fixing the gun and making me happy. Many other gun companies also have excellent CS. EAA has the worst reputation for CS in the country and they don’t seem to care. Even on their Facebook page, they get complaints like, “I'm so ****** at you guys I sent my gun in to be fixed and it took 6 weeks to get it back when I did the Initial problem was fixed but you guys broke something else. How do u test fire a gun then not tear it back down. Now if I have the mag out and rack the gun the take down pin falls right out.” and they don’t respond.

This attitude must cost them business, but that's a side issue. What about integrity?

Page generated in 0.03828 seconds with 8 queries