View Single Post
Old July 30, 2012, 03:47 PM   #22
MTT TL

How to get to Hitler in 20 posts or less? I suppose some apologists were inevitable.

All I am doing is pointing out the hypocrisy or if you like the willful obtuseness of NBC.

On the one hand NBC produces multiple articles and media wanting to take away my snub nosed .38 I carry for personal protection (after I have completed a background check, safety class etc). On the other hand NBC then advocates giving fully automatic weapons, anti-aircraft guns and hand grenades to a bunch of terrorist backed revolutionary wannabes to over throw their government without any vetting of anyone whatsoever. Some of these quite likely were attacking and killing US soldiers in Iraq. They know full well the terrorists intend to carry out a campaign of mass murder and quite likely genocide. A stunning hypocrisy really.

Whatever the current political conditions are in the US are really irrelevant. We have had periods of little freedom, periods of greater freedom then periods of less freedom. I believe the last armed uprising in the US territory to overthrow an autocratic government occurred in 1975, although it may have been more recent. Arms have played an important role in the fight for freedom, even if only as a symbol, up to the current day. Anyone who thinks otherwise is being intellectually dishonest.

Page generated in 0.02396 seconds with 8 queries