View Single Post
Old March 14, 2012, 08:21 PM   #8
dtom-1776-

widham AR.

I did alot of shopping and debating, then more shopping and debating...and ultimately landed on the Windham Weaponry MPC. You just cant beat it for the price. You've got BETTER (yes, i said better) fit and finish than the old Bushmasters, you've got parts that are tested to milspec (4150 steel, HPT, MPI tested) and chrome lined barrels are standard. i put around 350 rounds through it yesterday and it functioned flawlessly. It ate brass cased and cheap steel cased ammo with no problem, and with a few turns of the windage/elevation dials on my xps3-2 EOtech, i was chewing the bullseye out of targets at 50-150 yards (I didnt however manage to get my Daniel Defense backup sights zeroed, apparently those rounds were landing on mars or something). To be fair, i did replace my stock trigger with a Rock River 2 stage NM, but the stock one wasn't terrible. this rifle shoots as well as some of the Larue and YHMs I've fired (don't get me wrong, if you have the money, get a Larue - but you get my point) I think the people at Windham are producing an exceptional quality rifle just to give the finger to Bushmaster and Cerberus, and rightfully so, the reopening of that plant is about as American of a success story as you can get. I like that. so in short, I've put alot of rounds through ARs, both in the military and out, and these Windhams are a hell of a bargain for the money. If you want a decent bare bones AR, or want a great platform to build a project rifle, there you go...Windham Weaponry.

Page generated in 0.02259 seconds with 8 queries