Thread: Okay, people.
View Single Post
Old September 15, 2001, 03:42 AM   #108
TMoney

If I were wishy-washy in my opinion...

I would be feeling pretty dizzy about now. I've been reading all these posts and I am impressed with the number of reasoned lucid and convincing arguments from a bunch of 'gun-nuts'. I'm afraid I fall way short of most of the folks here in my literary and debating skills; I only know what I think.

I think that we need to pounce hard (after determining the origins of this cell), but with as little collateral damage as possible. I don't want non-combatants hurt any more than anyone else, even though it will happen.
I believe the key to eradication is to take out the support structure, which would mean the money it takes to run this kind of operation, and the commanding staff and inspirations.
Reduce their military to rubble, and shut down their borders.(period) No trade, no food, no nothing. This may entail 'encouraging' a couple of other Islamic countries to lend a hand.

Now one other thing, they brought this war to us, but I am not willing to wage the entire war on MY HOME TURF; my family and friends could get hurt, along with the prettiest women in the universe. We have to take it to them and separate the 'cells' here from the blood supply over there.

I'm no military student and I don't claim to know much about religion, but I do believe that these bung-bangers look forward to dying for their cause; we have to make them think they won't go to 'heaven?' if they die; make them afraid to die. I don't know how, do any of my friends here on TFL? I'd love to do my part.

One last note: I read one time that an enemy is not defeated until his ability to retaliate is gone. (Louis L'Amour)
Friends, we cannot tap dance around on this issue.

Page generated in 0.03025 seconds with 8 queries