View Single Post
Old April 28, 2005, 07:41 PM   #18
Dwight55

I guess I would question only whether or not what you did this time is the same as what you have done before, . . . and what others do.

Then if I had been you, . . . and what was done by me was accepted and otherwise common practice, . . . when the RO started chewing me, . . . I would probably have chewed right back.

Then, . . . I would have gone to his boss, superior, supervisor: and very seriously leveled the charges against him for his attitude. There is no excuse for that attitude, behavior, at all: at any time: anywhere: period.

People who have to raise their voice, . . . attempt to sound like DI Jones, . . . and assume some sort of Johnny Bad Boy attitude: need to be very quickly and irresolutely put in their place then, there, and with no delay.

I do not shout, scream, and otherwise threaten people, . . . and will not stand for it myself. If I have made a mistake, . . . you can tell me without shouting or screaming, . . . and I will probably do all I can to help it get undone, . . . and to not do it again.

Pardon me: rant off !

May God bless,
Dwight
If you are reading this in English, . . . thank a Veteran!

Page generated in 0.03562 seconds with 8 queries