View Single Post
Old September 19, 2011, 12:15 PM   #9
old bear

Quote:
“Remember; no plan survives the first contact, intact.”
So true, but at least there is that first second before things turn to dirt.

Quote:
”I think about this often, but not as much as you apparently. Truthfully, if its just me and I need to bug out and can, I am buggin out, unless I am trapped then I am taking the shooter down with me or without me preferred.

If my kids are threatened then there is nothing that will stop me from taking out the BG. My biggest fear is that the cops will kill me accidentally before I go after the BG.

Out of range...we are all outta there! There is no sense getting shot if I can save my family.”
AA +1

When I was on the job one of my greatest fears was having to deal with an untrained armed citizen who wanted to help out, I was afraid that he would shoot at me or I would be forced to shoot him. I made the decision that anyone who was displaying a weapon was a danger to me, and anyone with a weapon who turned in my direction with a gun in their hand was an immediate danger to be and would be dealt with accordingly. I’m very happy to note that I never had to make this decision under shoot or don’t shoot conditions.
Ladies and gentlemen as C/C holders we must remember that is all we are, we are neither L.E.O’s nor avenging angels; we have the right to carry a concealed weapon and nothing more.

Last edited by old bear; September 19, 2011 at 06:43 PM.

Page generated in 0.03107 seconds with 8 queries