View Single Post
Old December 16, 2009, 11:03 AM   #1
Cycle1010

Where to sell reloading equipment and supplies Chicago Il

All,
I have been doing extensive research and you all seem to be the best and only place for information on reloading. This is my first and probably only post, but I am not sure where else to go. My grandfather passed away and left me all of his reloading equipment and supplies. Nobody in my family reloads. He passed away in California, I moved all the stuff from there to Utah where we lived and then we just recently moved South of Chicago! This stuff is extremly heavy and I do not want to move it again. Can someone please tell me if there are any places that buy this type of stuff and if there are laws regulating selling it in Illinois. As I said I have done so much research and Illinois is sooo strict on guns and stuff. I do not want to ship any of it because there is so much and it would be extremely expensive and I don't know what the laws are for shipping. Barring any places that will buy in bulk, is there a place I can go to identify what all equipment is in these boxes, I know there are a bunch of dies (have no clue what they are) presses, calipers, bullets, casings, primers, cases, trays, but I can't figure out what part goes with what or how to identify them. I have a picture of the stuff and unpacked it covered an entire room in my basement. Any help or direction would be greatly appreciated, if this is the wrong place to put this post, please just tell me where I should put it. I tried to read all the rules before posting, and craigslist in south chicago does not seem to be an option as there is nothing there, don't know if that has to do with the law or what.
Thanks
p.s. I think he left it all to me because I used to shoot, but with six kids it will be many years before I have time to learn how to reload.

Page generated in 0.02617 seconds with 8 queries