View Single Post
Old February 7, 2013, 09:55 AM   #7
rodfac

I've not had any issues with pocket carry with my wife's 637...but it takes a fairly large pocket...front jeans pocket doesn't work for either of us...but (no pun intended) a right rear jeans pocket is just fine. A jacket side pocket is even better.

Her gun is now outfitted with a pair of Crimson Trace laser grips which are a little bit bigger than the standard "boot" grip as supplied OEM, by S&W. The gun is barrel stamped OK for +P ammunition as well...tho we only use it for carry; a good thing.

One off putting note: after less than a full box of ammunition, the gun locked up on the cylinder. However a call to S&W's customer service resulted in a FEDEX shipping label in one day,,,and a fixed and somewhat smoothed gun back in my hands in 7 days...terrific customer service...they had replaced the cylinder, trigger and transfer bar as well as some smoothing of the action.

Practice is with LSWC's loaded to the same felt recoil level ensuring compatible levels of performance. All practice is double action from three, five and seven yards, BTW. HTH's Rod
Cherish our flag, honor it, defend it in word and deed, or get the hell out. Our Bill of Rights has been paid for by heros in uniform and shall not be diluted by misguided governmental social experiments. We owe this to our children, anything less is cowardice. USAF FAC, 5th Spl Forces, Vietnam Vet '69-'73.

Page generated in 0.03199 seconds with 8 queries