Thread: Moose
View Single Post
Old February 12, 2008, 10:41 AM   #11
Nevertoomanyguns

I love Moose meat and looks to be a bull to me you can see where the antler were before he shed them. I would be supprised if they would let you shoot him though. At least in Maine I don't think they would. Only if is was farm land maybe but the moose looks to be grazing on wild brows and the dogs are runnig free, not that I'm against that I let my dog run free but I would Have them under control and put up if there was a Moose outside. We have Moose and Whitetail come into the yard here to some times. When I see them the dogs come in until they leave. They might though I have been wrong before. Let us know what they say. If they let you it looks to be that you will be eating good.

Actually here the Wardens might warn you about your dog herassing the wildlife here they actually have the right to shoot the dogs. Unless of course its on you land I think. My Grandfather many moons ago punched a Game warden because he was out rabbit hunting behind his house and some jerk neighbor said the dogs were running deer because he saw some deer come out of the woodline. The dogs were running a rabbit and bumped the deer out according to my grandpa because if they weren't he would of done something about it. Well my Grandpa goes home for lunch and a warden that use to be his friend with up until this point pulls into the drive way with my Grandfather's 3 beagles laid out on the tail gate. Well you can imagine how things went from there. This was back in the good ole days and they were friends until this point and maybe that is why my grandfather didn't get in trouble for punching him.

Page generated in 0.02598 seconds with 8 queries