Thread: bullet seating
View Single Post
Old January 18, 2007, 01:33 PM   #14
castnblast

BTW, ALWAYS, I REPEAT...ALWAYS ASK QUESTIONS!!!. Reloading is not a macho sport. It is definitely not for the ego maniac who knows everything. I've been reloading for 20 years, and I've learned more from asking questions here, then I did in all those early years of reloading. Especially when I bought a 22-250 this past summer. I'd never worked w/ varmint rounds before, and discovered they act very different when reloaded compared w/ larger bore calibers. I learned stuff about twist rates and so forth that never mattered before in the rounds I was loading. When in doubt, ask a question...No one on this forum will curse you for doing so. The advice you recieve here, is designed to keep you reloading, and prevent you from hurting yourself. Reloading is very safe, provided you follow instructions, and seek the wisdom of others. Enjoy this habbit! You will come across things as you get started that will enlighten the rest of us as well. So share your experiences, and knowledge as you go with the rest of us. We can always learn something, and if nothing else, remind us of something we may have forgotten.

Page generated in 0.02371 seconds with 8 queries