Thread: Hindi Baton Cap
View Single Post
Old September 18, 2001, 08:19 PM   #8
Hindi Cap Inventor

Hindi Baton Cap

My name is Robert Hindi. I am a fellow officer and the inventor of the Hindi Baton Cap. I would like to thank all of you for your honest comments and support concerning the Hindi Baton Cap.

I have hundreds of endorsements from police agencies, top trainers and "use of force" experts nationally and internationally. Whatever brand of baton you carry (Monadnock, Casco, ASP, Galls, or new "AutoLock" baton)--the Hindi Baton Cap will fit them.

I can provide anyone with a packet of information containg these evaluations and a training video demonstrating and comparing the speed, safety and effectiveness that the Hindi Baton Cap provides compared to our current method of baton use without one.

The adaption of the Hindi Baton Cap does not change the functionality of the baton or department certified training techniques.

I can answer any of your questions concerning the Hindi Baton Cap, Monadnock AutoLock batons or friction lock batons. Just call me at 702-896-8449 or email me at "[email protected]". You may also review the Hindi Baton Cap on my webpage "www.batoncap.com".

Page generated in 0.03126 seconds with 8 queries