View Single Post
Old January 10, 2012, 12:05 PM   #31
Willie Lowman

The constant use of "Bad Guy" to identify and describe a particular person is in itself ignorant. Are they bad as soon as they wake up or is this something that only applies during particular activities? If someone has a job but does bad things on the weekend are they bad 24/7 or only on Saturday and Sunday?

Is there a card someone must carry in their wallet identifying them as a "Good Guy?" (Oh, my Good Guy card? It's right here next to my driver's license, CCW permit, and my TFL screen name.)

Quote:
Second, bad guys are lazy- otherwise they would have jobs.
I'm lazy and I'm laid off for the winter, so does that mean I'm in danger of loosing my Good Guy status?

I know everyone likes a good "Us vs Them" but life isn't a college football game. The guy who is fixing your transmission might be the guy selling your kid dope later in the day. The young vet that you just got done telling "Thanks for your service" could very well be the one to stick a pistol in your back later this evening.

Page generated in 0.02484 seconds with 8 queries