View Single Post
Old April 27, 2008, 12:10 AM   #12
Boris Bush

hmmmm

I had to sit here for a little bit and think........... I cann't think of a single round I use in any of my current firearms that I have not killed live animals of similar size to humans............

I have watched 120-150 pound deer gasp for air, and try to get up after being shot with said rounds............

I have read the box o truth a few times and I have yet to see tests on real flesh that was alive before it was shot.

I listened to a local expert at the range rant like a crazed preacher that a 9mm does not travel 100 yards!! Why would he rant like that? Because my buddy just set 5 clays on the 100 yard berm to shoot with his XD9......... While he did not hit all 5 with 5 shots, they were all broken before the mag was empty....

An exposed hammer 7 shot 45 caliber handgun with less ME than my wifes chosen long gun and load is not a good choice. Especialy from what I have seen it do to live animals

Moral of the story, well all of my stories at that, are I kind of take more stock in my own experience than what some truth teller tells what they think might happen to a live animal based on backyard science...............

That and I like laughing at "men" that get out shot by my wife when I take her to the range...............

Page generated in 0.03001 seconds with 8 queries