View Single Post
Old March 23, 2011, 11:41 AM   #34
SAA GunSlinger

I would have to agree with you poppa59hd, i have owned a 1858 new army, 1851 colt navy, 3rd model dragoon, and a colt walker all produced by uberti. I bought those all almost 6 years ago and they were fantastic. I figured buying a really high end gun from them would be flawless but as i can see quality has gone down a bit since i last bought firearms from them. I must say there customer service was great. The manager that i was connected too was doing everything in her power to make sure i was a happy customer. When calling them they said they would have me a new replacement in 2 days time and also are sending me some uberti, hats, t-shirts and gifts for all that i had to deal with. I was extremely impressed by this. The very next day they called me bright and early and wanted to insure me that they had a new gun that had been properly inspected and tested and on its way to me. This also impressed me. This show of great customer service has made me put some faith back into the uberti name. I also told them that other people were having these problems with their firearms and that alot of cowboy action shooters were not pleased with malfunctioning schofields. They took what i said into consideration. There customer service is fantastic, if the craftsmanship on there products improve they will still have my buisness.

Page generated in 0.03334 seconds with 8 queries