View Single Post
Old August 11, 2009, 07:24 PM   #144
Hardy

Thanks guys---I'ma workin on it. But let me ask you a question... Have you ever walked into Brick/M store that caught your interest and had a great time browsing and talking.But didn't buy anything. I know I have. But if you're on the other side of the counter you're thinkin--"I hope he buys somethin" And yeah, good will, friendliness goes a long way and they all say they'll be back w/friends. You can't help but think about what all this is costing. And you hope they'll be back. Very seldom they do. You make a sale from the customer looking for something and ready to buy. The others that chit chat 'bout everythingthey know' don't. Oh some come back to chit chat some more. And they always leave with a card braggin about us and sayin their friends will come because of me. Not so far. A man walks in and asks if you got this and buys it. The other guys just BS and we BS back and at least they have somewhere to go and talk to friendly faces. But they don't buy nothin. And In 4 months only 2 people have asked me if I carried real BP.

The hot item is Blackhawk for powder in our store which is expensive and also there is a new powder copming out soon(A BP hunter that used to work for Pyrodex) said and produces same smoke and punch. I'll find out more. So---the blackhawk is the hot item now? But you're only supposed to use it behind a209 primer. Hey, I'm just a shop keeper. But We are applying for BP licensce anyway.

Page generated in 0.02772 seconds with 8 queries