View Single Post
Old September 28, 2007, 12:24 PM   #5
ursavus.elemensis

First of all, the guy named MythBuster has some sort of personal beef with Henry and he always replies to these kind of threads with a post thta insults the quality of Henry rifles. No one else who actually owns a Henry will ever be as negative as this guy. I don't know, or care, what his beef is, but I can say my first hand experience with Henry rifles is totally different from anything he ever says in any of his posts.

Secondly, here is what I posted about Henry's in another thread:
I have the Henry Big Boy lever rifle in .44 Mag, and it is also offerred in a .45 Colt. I have used the .44 Mag extensively, but as I said, I do not have the one in .45 Colt. I think it is safe to assume that much of what I will say baout the Henry Big Boy in .44 Mag would also apply to the same rifle in .45 Colt:
Smooth as glass action. Very smooth. Like a hot knife through butter. Incredibly smooth action.
Very reliable. Thousands of rounds through without any issues.
Easy to clean.
First-rate workmanship in manufacturing is apparent throughout this rifle.
Great wood, nice octagonal barrel.
Heavy, solid rifle (I think it is about 8 1/2 pounds) which is easier on me for holding it steady.
Based on the Winchester 1866 "yellow boy" rifle.
Proudly made in the U.S.A. in Brooklyn, NY.
Henry Repeating Arms Co. has the best reputation for customer service excellence in the firearms business.
If you have any questions at all, feel free to email the company and ask. All incoming emails are answered by the President of Henry Repeating Arms.

Page generated in 0.03210 seconds with 8 queries